Day Tour To Islamic And Coptic Sites In Cairo. Visiting Islamic & Coptic Cairo in one single day would definitely give you the most peaceful and beautiful day in your holiday. See the largest citadel in Egypt, the famous hanging church, and the third oldest mosque of Ibn Tulun with Gayer Anderson museum.
Starting From $69 | Trip duration : Approx 8 hours
Trip type : Private Guided Tour | Trip runs : 7 days a week
Egypt Fun Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel. Start your tour to enjoy a spiritual beaceful day tour to the Islamic and Coptic sites of Cairo. First to Salah El Din Citadel where Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque stays, also Al Gawhara palace built by Mamluks and Ottmanian. Then proceed to Ibn Tulun Mosque, the Museum of Gair Anderson and Old Cairo where you will discover the Roman fortress, the Hanging church, also called Al Mo'allaka church, then to St. Sergius church which sheltered the holy family. End your tour by the treasury collection at the Coptic Museum. Back to hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch will be served at local restaurant
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extra requests.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tipping (gratuities)
Prices Per Person in US dollars:
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|$ 119||$ 89||$ 79||$ 69